The market of body shaping, cellulite and skin tightening is becoming ever more popular. In this Body Shaping Masterclass, we look at the solutions available and their successes.
There are no pre-qualifications needed to do this course. Places are available to anyone who wants to sharpen existing knowledge in the area of body shaping treatments.
- Fat and cellulite: why we have it, how it is stored and why some people are prone to holding more in certain areas than others
- The role of lifestyle in body shaping
- Skin laxity and stretchmarks: why they occur and what happens to the skin
- History of treatment options including Ultrasound, Radiofrequency, Liposuction + more
- Body shaping treatment options that are available in the aesthetics industry
- Contraindications and suitability for body shaping treatment
Why Train with Lynton
Our training centre is equipped with the latest interactive audio-visual technology. We have treatment rooms housing our industry-leading aesthetic devices, allowing delegates to receive excellent educational content together with live demonstrations and hands-on experience with live models.
Uniquely, we are able to offer hands-on experience on a wide range of different systems, unlike many other training providers who generally only have one system at their disposal. We believe no other training centre has this number of systems available.
All of our trainers have years of experience in performing treatments as well as training, so they are able to give the best and most accurate knowledge possible.
What Will You Get Out of It?
- After completing this course, you will receive a Lynton Masterclass Certificate.
- You will leave with a lot of accurate and relevant knowledge that you can apply to your own treatments.
- Confidence to perform safe and effective body shaping treatments.
After qualifying as a Beauty Therapist in 2002, Kirsty very quickly discovered a passion for skin and lasers. She has been using lasers and IPL systems since 2003, and joined Lynton as a Clinical Trainer in 2008.
In 2010 she became the manager of the Lynton Clinic, but continued to run a variety of training courses. She has completed her VTCT Level 4 Laser and Light Hair Removal and Skin Rejuvenation qualification as well as the L5 in Laser Tattoo Removal. She is also a qualified assessor.
In 2018 she became the Education Lead at Lynton lasers, and is now responsible for the organisation and delivery of the Lynton VTCT qualifications. She still administers treatments at the Lynton Clinic, keeping her skills and knowledge completely up to date.