Lynton Originated from an Institute of Higher Education in 1994
- Lynton is the UK’s leading manufacturer of Laser & IPL devices.
- Lynton is the only Laser & IPL manufacturer to write, develop and deliver training in conjunction with an Institute of Higher Education.
- This unique working relationship allows our training delegates to benefit from the expertise shared by the lecturers from the University’s Photon Science Institute, adding to the quality of the theory-based training that Lynton provides.
Lynton works in conjunction with VTCT, CIBTAC, Manchester University, BMLA and JCCP
Held at our own Centre of Excellence training facilities, our courses cover all aspects of laser & light-based technologies with all content written and developed in conjunction with the University of Manchester and approved by the BMLA (British Medical Laser Association).
- We provide safe, hands-on training with a variety of systems, including medical-grade systems listed on NHS Supply Chain
- For those practitioners looking for an official qualification, we offer two separate Level 4 courses in laser hair removal and skin rejuvenation treatments for optimum customer choice.
- In April 2019 we became one of the first centres to offer a Level 5 Tattoo Removal Qualification.
- We work closely on an ongoing, consultative basis with several leading surgeons and dermatologists to gain their expert knowledge, advice and approval of the relevant modules.
- In recognition of our expertise, Lynton was asked to prepare the laser syllabus for the Health Education England (HEE) Cosmetic Practitioner qualification.
- HEE approached Lynton to make our recommendations and coordinate the thoughts of other experts in the industry on the implementation of qualification requirements for non-surgical treatments. All our training meets their stringent guidelines and standards for training in the non-surgical sector.
New State of the Art Training Academy
- The Lynton Training Academy is the leading centre dedicated to Laser & IPL training in the UK, attracting delegates from across the globe.
- In 2018, we invested £500,000 into further expanding our manufacturing, R&D and training facilities based in Cheshire.
- We have an operating Clinic, all located just off the M6 in Cheshire, and just 500m from Holmes Chapel train station which has regular links from Crewe, Manchester and Manchester Airport.
- Our training centre is equipped with the latest interactive audio-visual technology.
- We also have four treatment rooms housing our industry-leading aesthetic devices. This allows delegates to receive hands-on experience with live models, together with excellent educational content.
- Uniquely, we are able to offer practical experience on a large number of different laser and IPL devices, unlike many other training providers who generally only have one system at their disposal. We are able to offer hair removal training using an Alexandrite Laser, an Nd:YAG Laser, a Diode Laser and two different types of IPL system. We believe no other training centre has this number of devices available.
We specialise in guiding all our customers through the transitional process of setting-up new aesthetic technologies within their business.
We are the UK’s largest laser & IPL aesthetics brand with 25 years+ experience training over 5,000 delegates.
Lynton has the largest support network available in the UK
- All trainees gain access to a strong aftercare service, proven by awards including Best Customer Service in 2016
- All our delegates are provided with direct contact details (mobile number and email of their trainers). However, to ensure the fastest possible response, we encourage trainees to use our dedicated Clinical phone number or email address (email@example.com). This email address goes directly to the entire clinical team (9 members, including our Clinical Director, Dr Samantha Hills) so that we can provide answers to all enquires as quickly as possible.
- We run regular Clinical Update Training Days which we encourage all customers to attend on at least an annual basis. These training days are free of charge to customers on a Service or Warranty contract.
- The British Medical Laser Association recommend that all operators attend a Core of Knowledge course every 5 years. We offer this to all our customers at a reduced rate, either on-site or at our Training Centres in Holmes Chapel and London.