In the ever-growing and expanding aesthetics industry, being able to show that you have regulated qualifications is a great way to set you apart from other clinics. It also enables you to gain the best knowledge in performing treatments, which helps you to achieve the best results for your clients.
The Lynton Training Academy was one of the first training centres to offer the VTCT Level 5 Tattoo Removal Qualification as we have a range of tattoo removal systems available for you to use to gain practical experience.
About This Course
This in-depth Level 5 Qualification teaches you everything you need to know about laser tattoo removal, including professional tattoos, amateur and semi-permanent makeup removal (eyebrows only).
As well as covering all the theory necessary you will complete practical hands-on training at the state-of-the-art Lynton Clinic. You will treat live models and by the end of the course, you will feel confident to be able to administer treatments safely and effectively at your own premises.
This course is suitable for anyone who has completed a Level 2, Level 3 & Level 4 Qualification looking to further their qualifications and knowledge in tattoo removal with a Level 5 Training Qualification accredited by VTCT.
Part 1: Monday 27th September: Virtual Classroom Theory Training
Tuesday 28th September – Wednesday 29th September: Practical at The Lynton Training Academy
Part 2: Monday 25th October – Tuesday 26th October: Practical at The Lynton Training Academy
- The theory of laser for tattoo removal
- Alternative methods of tattoo removal, including saline, acid and surgical
- Theories of skin ageing
- Treatments and products to help with skin ageing
- Consultation and contraindications
- The Importance of record-keeping
- The importance of patch testing
- Client care and communication
- Risk assessment and health & safety
- The relevant legislation for laser treatments and practitioners
- Practical laser tattoo removal using passive and active lasers (Q-Switch Nd:YAG at 1064 and 532) to treat 10 different tattoos, black and colour on different areas of the body.
Why Train with Lynton?
Delivered at the UK’s only dedicated training academy specifically for laser & IPL training, our brand-new, state-of-the-art premises offer the perfect environment for in-depth clinical training. Working with our friendly team of experienced lecturers, you will be trained and assisted to help ensure you gain Level 5 accreditation.
Our training centre is equipped with the latest interactive audio-visual technology, which, coupled with treatment rooms housing our industry-leading aesthetic devices, allow delegates to receive excellent educational content together with live demonstrations and hands-on experience with live models.
Uniquely, we are able to offer hands-on experience on a wide range of different systems, unlike many other training providers who generally only have one system at their disposal. For example, at the Lynton Training Academy we are able to offer tattoo removal training using passive and active lasers (Q-Switched Nd:YAG at 1064 and 532) to treat 10 different tattoos, black and colour on different areas of the body.
What Will You Get Out of It?
- You will gain a formal VTCT accredited qualification in the use of Lasers for Tattoo Removal.
- Following completion, you will understand the skin in further detail, including the ageing of the skin. This opens up the opportunity for you to attend a Level 6 course in the future.
Rhiannon has been working in the aesthetics industry for over 13 years working with various Laser and IPL systems and joined Lynton as a Laser Practitioner in 2010. She has been part of the Clinical Training team since 2015.
She completed her VTCT Level 4 Laser and Light Hair Removal and Skin Rejuvenation Qualification as well as the VTCT Level 5 in Laser Tattoo Removal. She is also a Qualified Assessor.
As well as equipment training, Rhiannon also teaches the VTCT Level 4 and 5 Qualifications for Laser and Light Therapy.