3JUVE for the 3 Main Facial Concerns
Our most defining feature is our face. It is unique to every one of our clients; exactly why any facial rejuvenation treatment should be. 3JUVE® uses three independent non-invasive skin rejuvenation technologies, in combination, to help treat the three most common signs of ageing: lines/wrinkles, loss of firmness and discolouration.
Utilising a simple three-step treatment, of Laser, IPL and Radiofrequency (RF), 3JUVE provides you with optimum stimulation of the dermis and epidermis of your skin, resulting in high-levels of collagen renewal, an even skin tone, improved skin texture and firmer skin tissue.
- Resurface Fractional Laser = fine lines & wrinkles
Resurface lines and wrinkles: Laser skin resurfacing retextures the skin for maximum smoothness, reducing the appearance of lines, tightening pores, and erasing irregularities. By creating tiny micro-spots of ablation (damage) in the epidermis or top layers of the skin, this results in dramatic skin renewal and impressive results.
- Rebright 585 IPL = veins & sun damage
Rebright sun damage: Discolouration and sun damage can be a key sign of ageing. IPL skin rejuvenation erases these signs to achieve a flawless airbrushed appearance which dramatically reduces the impression of ageing skin.
- Remodel RF = eye & jawline lifting
Remodel skin firmness: Radiofrequency (RF) technology, generates micro-vibrations in the skin tissue resulting in advanced dermal heating. This heating stimulates new collagen and elastin growth resulting in stronger, firmer skin tissue which leads to subtle skin lifting and tightening, for younger looking skin.
All 3JUVE® treatments start with an advanced consultation to determine your specific goals, meaning the powerful mix of technologies can be completely customised to your skin and your individual needs. To give you the natural-looking anti-ageing results you really want!
What can I expect from the consultation?
During your consultation your skin will be categorised based on the three main skin-ageing parameters, in degrees of severity or prevalence of a concern. Using an overall scoring system, the practitioner is able to prescribe the optimum use (and protocols) of the three available handpieces and a programme of treatment sessions and healing time in between, usually 4 weeks. Depending on the size of the area, the scoring of the concerns (mild, moderate or severe), your skin type and the handpiece combinations needed, you could expect between 3, 6 and 9 sessions. Each treatment session lasts approximately one hour.
What skin problems can the 3JUVE be used to treat?
- The 3JUVE device is intended for use as a three-step programme to target various anti-ageing concerns using a combination treatment with some, or all, of the available handpieces. This includes:
- Total skin rejuvenation of facial area
- Mild to moderate lines and wrinkles
- Crêpey skin
- Skin texture
- Smooth skin
- Rejuvenation of sun damage and discolouration
- Vascular and pigmentary changes
- Loss of skin firmness in facial area
- Generalised ageing of the facial skin
- Enlarged pores
- Mild to moderate acne scars
- Preventative ageing treatments
The individual handpieces can also be used in isolation to target specific concerns.
Resurface (Fractional 2940nm handpiece)
- Treatment of mild scarring: acne scars, surgical scars, traumatic scars
- Treatment of dyschromia (hypo- or hyperpigmented skin)
- Skin rejuvenation of photo damaged or congested skin
- Improvement of skin texture
- Mild, static wrinkles
- Total skin rejuvenation of facial and non-facial areas
- Stretch marks
Rebright Handpiece (585nm IPL handpiece)
- The treatment of benign pigmented skin lesions – including solar lentigines (sun spots), ephelides (freckles) and seborrheic keratoses (flat)
- The treatment of vascular irregularities – including facial telangiectasia (thread veins), spider naevi, Rosacea, port wine stains, Campbell de Morgan spots and Poikiloderma of Civatte
- The treatment of mild to moderate inflammatory facial acne, and to subtly improve mild acne scarring
- Skin rejuvenation by reducing vascular and pigmentary irregularities
- Promoting collagen synthesis to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce pore size and generally enhance the overall appearance of the skin
Remodel Handpiece (Radiofrequency)
- A loss of firmness and sagging around the eyes and jawline
- Skin Tightening
What should I expect before treatment?
All 3JUVE® treatments start with an advanced consultation to determine your specific goals. The treatment can then be tailored to your individual skin depending on your main concerns. Whether you are concerned with discolouration, loss of firmness or lines and wrinkles the 3JUVE® procedure can be customised to ensure the best possible results for your skin.
How long does the treatment take?
A typical 3JUVE® treatment takes approximately 1 hour, improvement is evident after the first session, but for optimal results 3 to 5 treatment sessions are often advised. Treatment is carried out every 2 to 6 weeks depending upon the level of rejuvenation required.
How does the treatment feel?
A warm, heating sensation is felt during treatment with some mild stinging.
What should I expect after the treatment?
Your skin could be a little red after treatment and depending on which technologies are utilised some bronzing and flakiness could occur.
How long do the results last?
Treatment results are long-lasting, however natural ageing and exposure to environmental factors such as sun exposure, may make some of the concerns return over time, and you may be advised to have maintenance treatments on an annual basis to keep your original results.