As many as 90% of women will develop cellulite in their lifetime, no matter how healthy their lifestyle is. For years, women have searched high and low for an effective solution to the lumps and dimples caused by cellulite, only to come up empty-
handed – until now! Labelled the “Number 1 Treatment for A Dimple Free Derriere” in Tatler’s Cosmetic Surgery Guide, Onda Coolwaves® is breaking the mould for non-invasive cellulite treatments.
Cellulite reduction at its finest
Onda Coolwaves® is the latest innovation in body contouring treatments. In a recent study in the Journal of Plastic and Pathology Dermatology, patients with cellulite on the buttocks and posterior thighs were treated with a protocol that consisted of four sessions of Onda Coolwaves® at 30-day intervals.
- 100% of participants saw an improvement in their Cellulite Severity Score, with 85% reporting significant changes.
- The number and depth of skin depressions were significantly reduced in 100% of participants.
- The average score on the Cellulite Severity Score dropped from 9.2 (moderate to severe cellulite) before treatment to 4.2 (mild cellulite) after a course of four Onda treatments.
- 100% of participants also saw an improvement in skin laxity following treatment.
So, how does it work?
Onda Coolwaves® uses the science of microwave technology to reach temperatures that can liquefy fat and destroy fat cells without damaging the skin and surrounding tissue. This process is completely safe and controlled. When the heat slowly starts leaving the fat cells, it warms the skin – resulting in the tightening of the treated area. Alongside destroying the fat cells, Onda Coolwaves® also heats and melts hardened connective septa, allowing the skin to produce new, strong collagen, smoothing the visible lumps and bumps that give cellulite the ‘orange peel’ effect to the skin.
Once the cells are damaged, the body’s lymphatic system naturally breaks down fat cells and pushes them out of the body. It’s a revolution for the body contouring processes in aesthetic clinics around the world. Finally, a shapelier silhouette is on its way with Onda Coolwaves®!
The result is a device that treats cellulite faster and more effectively than any other non-surgical option on the market. And with the additional in-demand revenue streams of targeted fat reduction and skin tightening, Onda isn’t just shaking up the market, it’s providing patients with a whole new level of body confidence.
What can Coolwaves® treat?
Coolwaves® targets 3 main body concerns, namely cellulite, adipose fat cells, and skin laxity.
Coolwaves® effectively target the connective tissue between the adipose lobules in the more advanced stages of cellulite.
- Localised Fat
Coolwaves® are able to disrupt the membranes of subcutaneous fat cells safely and effectively, destroying fat cells.
- Skin Tightening
Coolwaves® induce an immediate shrinkage of the collagen fibres in the dermis and stimulate the production of new collagen, making the tissue more compact and toned.
How does Onda Coolwaves® compare to Radio Frequency?
Coolwaves® technology has been designed so that only 20% of the energy goes to the dermis, while the remaining 80% penetrates the fat, acting effectively on the lipocytes. This accelerates the production of new and more elastic collagen for tauter and smoother skin on the thighs, buttocks or abdomen. This is different to Radio Frequency (RF), where the heat largely remains on the surface of the skin, rather than deep into the dermis. Due to RF’s reliance on heating the skin’s surface, there’s a greater risk of tissue damage for patients. Moreover, as RF energy remains close to the surface, it fails to reach the hypodermis where the fat cells are located, and whose membranes must be broken down for the treatment to be effective.
Before and After Gallery
If you’re yet to join the coolwaves revolution, don’t delay, get in touch with us today. To find out more about the Onda, email us at email@example.com or call us on 01477 536 977 to speak to one our Business Development Consultants.