Hayley Jones, Sales and Marketing Director at Lynton and Richard Crawford-Small, Business Coach and Founder of Aesthetic Entrepreneurs discuss how aesthetic clinics can react to this rapidly changing environment during Covid-19 and prepare for future success.
Hayley Jones, Sales and Marketing Director at Lynton
- With extensive Laser & IPL knowledge, Hayley has worked for many years as a business consultant with a range of practices from NHS to single room sites offering medical and aesthetic treatments.
- She has experience of all the common clinical and business challenges faced in today’s fast-moving cosmetic industry.
- Hayley is a renowned figure within the aesthetic industry, regularly holding talks and seminars on key business development practices.
Richard Crawford-Small, Founder of The Aesthetic Entrepreneurs Group
- Richard is an entrepreneur and an award-winning sales and marketing consultant, specialising in creating beautiful aesthetic businesses by inspiring the people behind them.
- He has worked in the Aesthetic sector for 15 years and has developed unique and proven methodologies that will grow your business by starting better conversations with the right client, building relationships and converting those relationships to sales.
- Richard has worked with hundreds of businesses globally, from small independent clinic right through to multi million dollar chains, to help them maximise the lifetime value of their patients, and deliver a consistent, compliant and comprehensive service every time.
- He is the founder of The Aesthetic Entrepreneurs Group, the fastest growing aesthetic business community online, and the author of the bestselling book Changing Faces – the secret of creating a beautiful aesthetic business.