These are unprecedented times, however from adversity often comes opportunity.
The current challenges will reshape the business and social landscape and those who are at the forefront of this will be the ones who lead the industry when the dust settles.
This webinar features Jon Exley, Managing Director at Lynton, Hayley Jones, Sales and Marketing Director at Lynton and Business Coach Richard Crawford-Small, helping our customers to be proactive in order to Weather the Storm.
Get in touch to request to watch this on-demand.
Dr Jon Exley (PhD), Managing Director at Lynton Lasers
- Jon’s interest in lasers began whilst studying physics both at the University of Leeds (UK) and the Université Joseph Fourier in Grenoble (France).
- Following graduation with a first class honours degree; he joined one of the UK’s leading medical laser research centres at the University of Manchester to undertake a PhD. research project sponsored by Lynton.
- After completion of his MBA from Manchester Business School, Jon was appointed Managing Director of Lynton.
- He is proud to have developed Lynton into the UK’s leading supplier of Laser and IPL equipment, offering innovative technology to a wide range of sectors including Aesthetics, Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, Urology, ENT Surgery and much more.
- Jon is also actively involved with wider industry matters and has recently been appointed to the External Advisory Board for the University Of Manchester Dept. Of Physics and holds the position of Honorary Secretary of the British Medical Laser Association (BMLA).
Hayley Jones, Sales and Marketing Director at Lynton
- With extensive Laser & IPL knowledge, Hayley has worked for many years as a business consultant with a range of practices from NHS to single room sites offering medical and aesthetic treatments.
- She has experience of all the common clinical and business challenges faced in today’s fast-moving industry.
- Hayley is a renowned figure within the aesthetic industry, regularly holding talks and seminars on key business development practices.
Richard Crawford-Small, Founder of The Aesthetic Entrepreneurs Group
- Richard is an entrepreneur and an award-winning sales and marketing consultant, specialising in creating beautiful aesthetic businesses by inspiring the people behind them.
- He has worked in the Aesthetic sector for 15 years and has developed unique and proven methodologies that will grow your business by starting better conversations with the right client, building relationships and converting those relationships to sales.
- Richard has worked with hundreds of businesses globally, from small independent clinic right through to multi million dollar chains, to help them maximise the lifetime value of their patients, and deliver a consistent, compliant and comprehensive service every time.
- He is the founder of The Aesthetic Entrepreneurs Group, the fastest growing aesthetic business community online, and the author of the bestselling book Changing Faces – the secret of creating a beautiful aesthetic business.