This is an educational webinar about treating rosacea with industry experts Dr Sam Hills PhD and Kerry Belba at Laser Skin Solutions, a highly experience aesthetics practitioner and trainer.
- Rosacea is a common skin condition and can persist for a long time and, in any individual, the severity tends to fluctuate.
- Rosacea tends to affect the cheeks, forehead, chin and nose, and is characterised by persistent redness caused by dilated blood vessels, small bumps and pus-filled spots similar to acne.
- There may also be uncomfortable inflammation of the surface of the eyes and eyelids.
- Topical, oral and device lead treatment regimes can be highly successful.
Get in touch to access the webinar on-demand and learn how to safely and effectively treat rosacea.
Great session, thank you. Although I have been treating for many years I still learnt a few things! Permanent Beauty
Dr Sam Hills (PhD), Clinical Director at Lynton Lasers
- In 2017 Sam was also appointed an honorary lecturer in the Department of Musculoskeletal and Dermatological Sciences at the University of Manchester.
- Before joining Lynton she completed a degree in Physics, followed by a PhD in Physics and Pharmaceutical Sciences, working in the field of light-responsive drug delivery.
- After graduation, she worked as a Post- Doctoral Research Fellow at The University of Manchester until joining Lynton in 2002.
- She is the author and main lecturer of the industry-leading Lynton University of Manchester Skin Laser courses that are available to anyone in the industry with an interest in laser applications.
- She has been asked to contribute to a number of books on laser and light treatments and has published over 30 papers in a variety of medical and scientific journals.
Kerry Belba BA (Hons), Clinic Director, Laser Consultant and Laser Trainer
- Kerry is a qualified Laser technician and Laser & IPL trainer. She has obtained the nationally recognized BTEC Laser & Light Award and then went on to complete the Advanced Skin Laser Applications Award from the University of Manchester.
- Kerry delivers all laser & IPL treatments including laser hair removal, tattoo removal and all laser skin treatments.
- In addition to performing laser treatments in clinic, Kerry also delivers Laser & IPL training all over the UK and the Channel Islands and has trained dermatologists, GPs and clinicians alike in the use of Lasers and IPL.