Reopening your clinic after COVID-19 will require new processes and policies to be in place.
Join Dr Jon Exley (PhD), Managing Director at Lynton Lasers on Tuesday 9th June at 2:00pm. We will discuss the current recommended changes to your business’s processes and services connected to coronavirus (COVID-19).
This is a great opportunity to take away recommendations that will ensure you can restart your business safely.
Dr Jon Exley (PhD), Managing Director at Lynton Lasers
- Jon’s interest in lasers began whilst he was studying physics at the University of Leeds (UK) and the Université Joseph Fourier in Grenoble, France.
- Following graduation with a First Class Honours Degree, Jon joined one of the UK’s leading medical laser research centres at the University of Manchester. He began a PhD research project sponsored by Lynton.
- After completion of his MBA from Manchester Business School, Jon was appointed as Managing Director of Lynton.
- He is proud to have developed Lynton into becoming the UK’s leading supplier of Laser and IPL equipment. Lynton now offers innovative technology to a wide range of sectors including: Aesthetics, Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, Urology, ENT Surgery and much more.
- Jon is actively involved with wider industry matters and was recently appointed to the External Advisory Board for the University Of Manchester Department Of Physics.
- Jon holds the position of Honorary Secretary of the British Medical Laser Association.