The SmartXide2 TRIO is the new era of laser surgical innovation.
Designed to offer the microsurgeon the ultimate laser surgery experience, the SmartXide² Trio is a unique platform that offers the benefits of RF-excited CO2 laser technology alongside a high-powered diode laser that expands the range of available procedures.
With advanced micromanipulator options and an industry-leading range of scanning options, SmartXide² TRIO paves the way for a new era of ENT laser surgery by providing surgeons with the tools to innovate safely, effectively, and reliably.
However, its use extends to a variety of other disciplines, including neurosurgery, dermatology, gynaecology, plastic surgery, general surgery, and more.
The SmartXide² Trio 3-in-1 ENT Platform
SmartXide² Trio is the ideal choice for surgeons looking to perform minimally invasive ENT surgeries. Offering repeatable, predictable results and seamless integration with advanced scanning systems like the EasySpot Hybrid and HiScan Surgical, the surgical process is simplified but remains highly customisable to each patient. For example, the “Depth” and “Power” modes make it easy and versatile to operate, while thermal control and smart tissue management ensure maximum precision, maximum effectiveness on target soft tissue, and minimal thermal damage to healthy tissue.
Why Choose the SmartXide2 Trio?
- Surgical Innovation: The SmartXide² Trio 3-in-1 platform offers maximum versatility in every surgical setting, offering the surgeon an unparalleled variety of cutting, ablation, and vaporisation options.
- Control: The new sealed RF-excited CO2 laser provides Pulse Shaped Design (PSD) technology, enabling the surgeon to select the right pulse for each clinical indication.
- Precision: A CO2 hollow fibre guide and wide variety of handheld and robot-assisted tools facilitate smart tissue management and enable the surgeon the maximum thermal control and precision.
- High Power Diode Laser: An additional High Power Diode Laser Module adds an additional wavelength (980nm) to the surgeon’s toolkit, expanding the range of available procedures that can be performed.
- Reproducibility and Safety: The EasySpot Hybrid micromanipulator and HiScan Surgical scanner enable maximum surgical precision and reproducibility.
- One Shot Stapedotomy: With its combination CO2 and Diode lasers, SmartXide² Trio is clinically validated and approved for the “One Shot” Stapedotomy procedure.
This product page is for the SmartXide² Trio surgical CO2 laser. for SmartXide CO2 lasers for use in aesthetics, please click here