Lynton Lasers launched a highly valuable digital education programme including a series of webinars and guides aimed at keeping businesses thriving, developing, and learning during the uncertain times of COVID-19.
Richard Crawford-Small, entrepreneur, author of the bestselling book Changing Faces and an award-winning sales and marketing consultant is joining Lynton Lasers with a follow-up of the webinar “Renew & Rebuild – How to Maximise Your Revenue When Lockdown Lifts and Beyond”.
If you missed this, please watch the recording here: Click Here
In the next instalment of the “Renew and Rebuild” webinars, Richard will go into detail on the specific actions you need to take in order to thrive in the new digital economy, including:
- Why you need to be thinking like it’s 2021
- Why making yourself redundant should be your goal for 2020
- How to create more engaging content.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to pick up some valuable digital tips that will help you to build a thriving business.
Get in touch to request to watch this webinar on-demand.
Richard Crawford-Small, Founder of The Aesthetic Entrepreneurs Group
- Richard is an entrepreneur and an award-winning sales and marketing consultant, specialising in creating beautiful aesthetic businesses by inspiring the people behind them.
- He has worked in the Aesthetic sector for 15 years and has developed unique and proven methodologies that will grow your business by starting better conversations with the right client, building relationships and converting those relationships to sales.
- Richard has worked with hundreds of businesses globally, from small independent clinic right through to multi million dollar chains, to help them maximise the lifetime value of their patients, and deliver a consistent, compliant and comprehensive service every time.
- He is the founder of The Aesthetic Entrepreneurs Group, the fastest growing aesthetic business community online, and the author of the bestselling book Changing Faces – the secret of creating a beautiful aesthetic business.