Hayley Jones, Sales and Marketing Director at Lynton Lasers and Rhiannon Smith, Clinical Trainer at Lynton Lasers hosted a webinar all about skin rejuvenation on Wednesday 8th July at 10:00am.
This free interactive session will give an overview of multiple technologies for aesthetic non-surgical skin rejuvenation with various technologies including:
• Radio Frequency
• Ablative & Non-Ablative Laser
• Fractional Laser
The pros and cons of each technology will be discussed, as well as the indications they can treat, expected results and operator qualifications required. This is a fantastic overview for anyone thinking of introducing new skin rejuvenation technology to their business.
You can request access to the recording by email email@example.com via the button below.
Meet the Speakers
Hayley Jones, Sales and Marketing Director at Lynton
- With extensive Laser & IPL knowledge, Hayley has worked for many years as a business consultant with a range of practices from NHS to single room sites offering medical and aesthetic treatments.
- She has experience of all the common clinical and business challenges faced in today’s fast-moving industry.
- Hayley is a renowned figure within the aesthetic industry, regularly holding talks and seminars on key business development practices.
Rhiannon Smith, Clinical Trainer at Lynton Lasers
- As well as equipment training, Rhiannon teaches the Level 4 and 5 Qualifications for Laser and Light Therapy.
- Rhiannon has been working in the aesthetics industry for over 12 years
- She has worked with a wide range of IPL and Laser systems and has a passion for achieving optimal anti-ageing results for clients.