Join Dr Jon Exley Managing Director at Lynton Lasers this Tuesday 14th July at 11:30am as he discusses: Managing the risks associated with COVID transmission during Aesthetic Laser Procedures with Professional Beauty UK.
As aesthetic clinics re-open after lock-down, many practitioners are seeking advice on how to reduce the risks associated with Covid transmission during laser and IPL treatments – particularly those associated with laser plume. Having assisted in the development of the latest guidelines from the British Medical Laser Association (BMLA) and worked on preparations for the reopening of The Lynton Clinic, Dr. Jon Exley shares his knowledge and experience in this unprecedented new environment of aesthetic laser and IPL treatments.
This is a great opportunity to take away recommendations that will ensure you can safely manage the risks associated with COVID transmission during laser procedures
Get in touch to access this webinar on-demand.
Meet the Speaker
Dr Jon Exley (PhD), Managing Director at Lynton Lasers
- Jon’s interest in lasers began whilst he was studying physics at the University of Leeds (UK) and the Université Joseph Fourier in Grenoble, France.
- Following graduation with a First Class Honours Degree, Jon joined one of the UK’s leading medical laser research centres at the University of Manchester. He began a PhD research project sponsored by Lynton.
- After completion of his MBA from Manchester Business School, Jon was appointed as Managing Director of Lynton.
- He is proud to have developed Lynton into becoming the UK’s leading supplier of Laser and IPL equipment. Lynton now offers innovative technology to a wide range of sectors including: Aesthetics, Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, Urology, ENT Surgery and much more.
- Jon is actively involved with wider industry matters and was recently appointed to the External Advisory Board for the University Of Manchester Department Of Physics.
- Jon holds the position of Honorary Secretary of the British Medical Laser Association.