The consultation is a crucial part of your customers journey. It is a huge opportunity for you to gain trust and communicate your differentiators, ultimately helping to build a loyal and profitable client base.
Join Dr Sam Hills PhD, Clinical Director at Lynton Lasers and Kerry Belba, Clinic Director at Laser Skin Solutions on Friday 5th June 2020 at 2:00pm as they discuss how you can deliver ethical consultations that ensure client suitability and informed consent.
This is a great opportunity to pick up some tips and tricks to help you deliver expert consultations.
Dr Sam Hills (PhD), Clinical Director at Lynton Lasers
- In 2017 Sam was also appointed an honorary lecturer in the Department of Musculoskeletal and Dermatological Sciences at the University of Manchester.
- Before joining Lynton she completed a degree in Physics, followed by a PhD in Physics and Pharmaceutical Sciences, working in the field of light-responsive drug delivery.
- After graduation, she worked as a Post- Doctoral Research Fellow at The University of Manchester until joining Lynton in 2002.
- She is the author and main lecturer of the industry-leading Lynton University of Manchester Skin Laser courses that are available to anyone in the industry with an interest in laser applications.
- She has been asked to contribute to a number of books on laser and light treatments and has published over 30 papers in a variety of medical and scientific journals.
Kerry Belba BA (Hons), Clinic Director, Laser Consultant and Laser Trainer
- Kerry is a qualified Laser technician and Laser & IPL trainer. She has obtained the nationally recognized BTEC Laser & Light Award and then went on to complete the Advanced Skin Laser Applications Award from the University of Manchester.
- Kerry delivers all laser & IPL treatments including laser hair removal, tattoo removal and all laser skin treatments.
- In addition to performing laser treatments in clinic, Kerry also delivers Laser & IPL training all over the UK and the Channel Islands and has trained dermatologists, GPs and clinicians alike in the use of Lasers and IPL.