Excerpt from THE EDITORIALIST Fall Issue Beauty round-up.
Fine lines, age and sun spots and discoloration, beware – CoolPeel is the latest treatment to come from Dr. Paul Jarrod Frank. The uber-successful cosmetic dermatologist has perfected a limited downtime superficial laser peel treatment that targets fine lines and sun spots and improves skin tone on the face, neck and decolletage. Compared to traditional lasers, CoolPeel is a much quicker treatment with significantly less downtime that delivers H-Pulse – a “high-peak power in extremely short pulses for an ablative treatment without creating thermal damage within the surrounding healthy tissue.” A 5-10 minute procedure, CoolPeel is a highly-controlled system that instantly delivers premiere results.
CoolPeel Key Features
- Low downtime (as little as 24 hours)
- Minimal discomfort (topical anaesthesia typically not required)
- Unique pulse shape emission selection via PSD (Pulse Shape Design) technology allows for tailoring of results and downtime
- Ability to perform broad range of treatments, including photodamage, scarring, pigmentation and deep wrinkles
- Fast treatment – full face takes5-10 mins
- User-friendly adjustment of all parameters (power, dwell time, pulse and scanning mode)
- Reliability and control with minimum thermal damage and optimal recovery time
- Can be used on all skin types
- Ability to use in combination with other technologies such as Microneedling
- No consumables; reduced operating cost
SmartXide CoolPeel is available exclusively in the UK from Lynton. Contact Us Today to learn more.