Lynton was delighted to receive this fantastic video from their customers in December. In a year where the aesthetics industry has been one of many that has been hugely impacted by the virus, Lynton are proud to have been able to provide support to their customers, keeping them motivated and building their businesses.
Lynton Customers Give Lynton a Big Christmas “Thank You!”
Thank you specifically to the below for featuring in this video:
- Kerry Belba – Laser Skin Solutions: “I am in awe of everything you have done for us, your clients, this year in what has been a really difficult time.”
- Tej Ghag – Tej & Co: “Thank you for all the support you’ve shown us through what has been a very turbulent year through educational workshops and webinars as well as the guidance through health and safety procedures ensuring clinics are COVID secure.”
- Heidi Smith – Blank Canvas Lasers: “Thank you so much to everybody at Lynton for all the help and support we’ve had in 2020”
- Katie Thompson-Ashton – The Beauty Editor: “It takes a truly incredible company to lead, support, and inspire during these unprecedented times. But this year wouldn’t have been the same without you. Without your ongoing technical, clinical and educational support, it’s been second to none, you’ve really kept us all going.
- Helen Campbell – Parkview Lasercare: “Your help from the webinars to reopening guidelines, coffee mornings, social media calendar, has been fabulous. It would have been a very different year without you there for us.”
- Verity Higgs – Toddington Laser Clinic: “The support and the webinars have been amazing. The staff knowledge is amazing. I think actually it’s brought lots of clinics closer together and so it’s a real community, a Lynton community, very proud to be part of the Lynton family.”
- Amy Jayne – Amy Jayne Aesthetics: “You have all gone above and beyond to make sure that we can sustain our businesses, so thank you very much for all of that. “