Continuing on from the success of previous meetings we are delighted to invite you to join our 4th UK Meeting on Laser Applications in Thoracic Surgery which will take place on Friday 2nd July at Coombe Abbey Hotel, Coventry and Saturday 3rd July (morning only) at the West Midland Surgical Training Centre, Walsgrave Hospital.
The presentations on Friday will include:
- An Introduction to Laser Technology and Laser Safety which covers the mandatory Core of Knowledge Course required for all Consultants/Registrars planning to use a laser. (The completion of the Core of Knowledge Course will be documented on the certificate issued at the end of the course.)
- The advantages of having the LIMAX Laser within the Airway Armamentarium
- A Guide from an NHS Finance Manager on writing a successful Business Case and various funding options.
- Clinical experience of the LIMAX Laser in Metastasectomy: Open and VATS
- Future applications of the LIMAX Laser
On Saturday there will an opportunity to use the LIMAX Laser for Endobronchial, Open, and VATS Procedures on Pigs Lungs and Tracheae at the West Midland Surgical Training Centre