In the ever-growing and expanding aesthetic industry regulated qualifications are one of the best ways to set you apart from other clinics, as it enables you to have the best knowledge in performing your treatments to gain the best results for your patients.
Lynton were one of the first centres to offer the Level 5 Tattoo Removal Qualification, as we have a range of tattoo removal systems available to use to gain practical experience. This in-depth level 5 qualification at the Lynton training academy teaches you everything you need to know about laser tattoo removal, including professional tattoos, amateur and semi-permanent makeup removal (eyebrows only).
You will complete practical hands-on training at the state-of-the-art Lynton clinic and by the end of the course, you will feel confident to be able to then administer treatments safely and effectively.
This course is suitable for anyone who has completed a Level 3 & 4 and wants to further their qualifications and knowledge in Tattoo Removal with a Level 5 Training Qualification accredited by VTCT.
Monday 10th February - Wednesday 12th February 2020: Part 1
Monday 23rd March - Tuesday 24th March 2020: Part 2
- The theories of laser for tattoo removal
- Alternative methods of tattoo removal including; saline, acid and surgical
- Theories of skin ageing
- Treatments and products to help with skin ageing
- Consultation and contraindications
- The Importance of Record keeping
- The importance of patch testing
- Client care and communication
- Risk assessment and health and safety
- Relevant legislations for laser treatments and practitioners
- Practical laser tattoo removal using passive and active lasers (Q-Switch ND: YAG and 532) to treat 10 different tattoos, black and colour on different areas of the body.
Why the Lynton Academy for this course
Delivered at the UK's only dedicated training academy specifically for laser & IPL training, our brand-new, state-of-the-art premises offer the perfect environment for in-depth clinical training. Working with our friendly team of experienced lecturers, you will be trained and assisted to help ensure you gain Level 5 accreditation.
Our training centre is equipped with the latest interactive audio-visual technology, which, coupled with treatment rooms housing our industry-leading aesthetic devices, allow delegates to receive excellent educational content together with live demonstrations and hands-on experience with live models.
Uniquely, we are able to offer hands-on experience on a wide range of different systems, unlike many other training providers who generally only have one system at their disposal. For example, at the Lynton Training Academy, we are able to offer hair removal training using an Alexandrite laser, an Nd:YAG laser, a Diode and two different types of IPL system. We believe no other training centre has this number of systems available.
What you will get out of it
- You will gain a formal VTCT accredited qualification in the use of Lasers for Tattoo Removal.
- Following completion, you will understand the skin in further detail, including the ageing of the skin. This opens up the opportunity for you to attend a Level 6 course in the future.